Perry Mandera: The Responsibility of Being In The Top 1%

The wise would say that if you find yourself belonging in the Top 1%, it’s your obligation to help the rest of the 99%. It is your duty to generate livelihood for them or at least help in creating jobs. In fact, when you want to succeed, helping people should be the priority. Fortunately, we still have people like Perry Mandera who understand the value of putting the time and effort to help marginalized groups.

 

Mandera is the entrepreneur and founder of The Custom Cares Company, Inc., which since 1986 has helped thousands of clients with their transportation and logistics needs. Whether the business is small in scale or it’s already as big as a Fortune 500 firm, The Custom Cares has the optimum solutions that can increase the company’s assets to its target goals. In fact, Mandera’s business model has so far been very successful that it has seen an outstanding profit record of about $200 million.

 

Having a headquarters that is based in Northlake Illinois also means that Mandera has all the powerful access and resources to do great in business operations. The “Full-service Transportation Provider” services that Mandera’s firm is known for even gets more efficient and more premium because of such advantageous office location. The services under Mandera’s company include local cartage, domestic and international air freight forwarding service and dedicated contract cartage.

 

People can also read from Daily Forex Report that Mandera is a known community leader who does his best to help causes that are not just promotional. He helps charitable causes and organizations get the access needed to continue their advocacy. It should also be stated that because of Mandera’s powerful support for marginalized groups, there’s now a recorded of 6,500 impoverished children that had been taken out of the dire situation that they were once in.

 

The involvement of Mandera in the world of sports is also unmatched. More than 100 youth teams in Chicago have gotten the support they needed to make sure that kids can enjoy, appreciate and benefit from the values that are brought on by playing sports in groups and with professional training.